Thursday, January 5, 2012

Skull Mask Makeup Tutorial

Skull Mask Makeup Tutorial Video Clips. Duration : 16.08 Mins.


I get multiple requests a day to do Lady Gaga's skull makeup. I'm not redoing a skull mask video since I did this one in 2008, so I renamed it instead. Enjoy. you asked, so here it is. the mask that is in my user icon.. only this time i did it 2380957109 times better than last year. I was inspired by Rick Genest and his tattoos. photos and list of products used: www.petrilude.com my brow covering tutorial: www.youtube.com ______ Twitter: www.twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Personal Channel: www.youtube.com General emails & requests: josh@petrilude.com Professional, business, or media inquires: media@petrilude.com

Keywords: petrilude, makeup, application, tutorial, halloween, cosplay, theatrical, special effects, sfx, gore, bone, skull, mask, rick genest, costume, lady gaga, born this way, music video, zombie, undead

No comments:

Post a Comment