Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TNA Black Ops Custom Outlaw 187 Skull

TNA Black Ops Custom Outlaw 187 Skull Tube. Duration : 1.30 Mins.


You can now connect with me via Facebook. I will post teaser/preview pictures of upcoming emblem tutorials. Also allows you to interact with other fans as well a make requests and suggestions. In addition to just about anything else I want to do that you may not find on my Youtube channel. Friend me at www.facebook.com/nocturnal.asylum You're Welcome, TNA

Tags: call, of, duty, black, ops, custom, emblem, 187, murder, outlaw, skull, tna, the, nocturnal, asylum, computer hacks, call duty, cod, warfare, wrestling, wwe, modern, mw2, cod4, montage, cod5, national, gameplay, star, xbox, lucky, stars, metal, duty modern, anthem, world, scope, ps3, fire, hendrix, zombies, cod6, banner

No comments:

Post a Comment