Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Let's Play The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Part 1

Let's Play The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Part 1 Tube. Duration : 10.00 Mins.


READ ME Before anything, annotations on the video say to ignore what I said about the hearts, I did get them all and everything else, so keep that in mind. The links to my other lps The legend of zelda Ocarina of time www.youtube.com Fable: The lost chapters www.youtube.com Megaman X www.youtube.com Banjo Kazooie www.youtube.com The Legend of Zelda: The wind waker www.youtube.com Here is part 1, we enter a great adventure with Link once again! Yeah, this is a 100% run, as prolly all of my LP'S xD For the new subscribers remember to read my FAQ in my channel.

Keywords: lets, play, the, legend, of, zelda, majoras, mask, walkthrough, tatl, skull, kid, link, masks, nintendo, miyamoto, uzimachi, yt:stretch=16:9, yt:quality=high

No comments:

Post a Comment